• Become a Subscribing Member today!

J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more.
    • J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.
    • You will also receive two J3-Cub decals!

Become a Subscribing Member and access J3-Cub.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Two-place intercom/VHF radio setup - Aerocom III, ICOM, David Clark, Soft Comm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This setup was used in my two-place Piper L-4 – recently sold the airplane. Setup composed of:
  • Aerocom III – two-place stereo intercom with IntelliVox by PS Engineering. Product number 2716A Current price: $499.95 – great condition – fully refurbed by factory – I am original and only owner.
  • PS Engineering Remote Push-to-Talk button – Velcro attachment
  • ICOM to Aerocom III hookup
  • Battery to ICOM fused cable
  • David Clark Headset – Model H10-13.4 great condition – I am original and only owner. Current price: $329.95 Sporty’s
  • Soft Comm noise cancelling Headset – no current price – I bought it used – works fine
  • ICOM – Navicom IC-A22 with CM167 battery case and “rubber duckie” antenna. No issues- fully functional – very good condition. I am original and only owner. Ebay - $100 without charger
  • 12V AGM battery included if sale is local pickup 30 miles north of Milwaukee, WI. I will not ship the battery.

All is yours for $275 plus shipping and insurance ( if desired). Thanks for looking! Mike View attachment 66183View attachment 66185View attachment 66187View attachment 66189View attachment 66190View attachment 66191View attachment 66194

Latest posts

Back