• Become a Subscribing Member today!

J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more.
    • J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.
    • You will also receive two J3-Cub decals!

Become a Subscribing Member and access J3-Cub.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Newest J3 caretaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellarideas

Reaction score
After a very long search and right at the point of giving up on finding the perfectly restored J3, one found me. My son and I are bringing it home to San Jose from Sherman, Texas and needs some help from other Cub enthusiasts.

I'd love to know some great stops along the way and meet some new friends. My route I'm thinking is to head towards Midland, TX, Carlsbad, NM, Mesa, AZ, Banning pass, CA, San Luis Obispo, CA and home. Mostly in search of non-towered airports, hangar space for the night and must-hit diners. Certainly someone knows where a guy can get a good rib-eye in West Texas?

I plan to post photos from the trip and looking forward to being part of this family. I have read a lot of threads and this is a really nice group. I just sold a Lancair I built and now looking forward to putting around low, slow and with the door open. And helping my 17-year-old son get his pilots license.

Thanks for the help!
Don

Latest posts

Back